Today was a super rough day for me but once again I found lots of things to be grateful for.
1. Selling our camping trailer. Such a blessing to have the money to save for buying a home. We will miss having it but one day we will get another one.
2. A very patient and loving husband. My hormones were all over the place but my husband doesn't ever get upset with me for my bad attitudes he just patiently loves me.
3. A wonderful midwife. Chris Miller is the best! Today I had a prenatal Appointment and I am struggling to gain weight. I am 29 weeks and only weight 110. I could tell she was concerned but was very supportive in me doing better with gaining weight. Now I just need to work really hard to do that.
4. My sister in law Tressa being willing to answer my many questions.
5. My Bestie McKenna. She was such a huge help by coming with me to my prenatal to help with Eli.
6. The Utah Coop! Such a wonderful place to buy organic foods! We save so much money by shopping there!
7. My organs that works so hard to rid it of all the negative things.
8. Kombucha... I think I listed this yesterday but man that stuff is yummy.
9. My time to study the Scriptures in the morning. 5:30 is early but I love getting up then for that quite time before the day begins.
10. Balloons! They brought such joy to Little Eli yesterday! I am so glad something so simple can make him happy!
On to another day and a a fresh beginning. Try try again! Tootles.